There is no doubt that everyone can agree that smiling is good for us.
But, do we know why?
Here are 10 reasons why we should smile every day:
1. Smiling improves our mood, interestingly research shows that even a fake smile
can be good for you.
2. The physical act of smiling raises the dopamine levels, lifts your mood and triggers positive messaging to your brain.
3. People who smile are more likeable, courteous and competent.
4. Smiling more often renews the positive patterns in the brain, smiling can shift your brain to more positive thoughts.
5. You are more attractive when you smile.
6. Smiling reduces Stress.
7. Smiling boost your immune system.
8. Smiling is a happiness going on right under your nose.
9. Smiling helps you live longer.
10. Smiling can make you a happier person.
Check out the article here to see the science behind the Smile:
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!